Friday 20 January 2017

Bloobel Progressive Challenge - January Entry

Hi all and welcome back to my blog.

Today I am flying in to share with you all my entry into the Bloobel Progressive Challenge this month's is to use the digi called I Must Protest!! 

Here is my Entry


I coloured my image in using Promarkers and Spectrum Noir Markers to finish my piece off I used some stamps from one of the Visible Image Stamp Sets, which I think has worked fantastic with my protest board, I finished this off with a border stamp by Dylusions.

This is the first time I have taken part in a Progressive Challenge and I really can not wait for next month. If you would like to know more about the Progressive challenge pop on over to the Bloobel Group on Facebook and look for the entry album and all information will be on there.

You can purchase all of Lisa's digi's over on her website HERE there is also a Facebook Page HERE and last but least the Bloobel Blog HERE

Xx The Crafty Bat xX


No comments:

Post a Comment