Sunday 29 January 2017

Playing With Vellum

Hello all :)

Today's post is as you can guess from the title about playing with Vellum, now I have never used vellum before and after watching one of Jennifer Ever's videos on You Tube where she did some beautiful Vellum Butterflies I just had to give it a try.

So here they are 


I used the following products:
Vellum
Spectrum Noir Markers 
Black Embossing Powder by WOW
Versamark Ink Pad 
Visible Image Large Butterfly Stamp - left butterflies
Recollections Stamps - middle and right butterflies
Heat Tool
Stickles - Diamond and Star Dust
Do Crafts Pearl Effects 

I love how these turned out, I will admit I was a little nervous with how they would turn out especially with using stickles on them but remembered that Jen's turned out beautifully and low and behold so did these, I left them over night to dry and then fussy cut them out.

I intend to use these on different projects so keep a look out for those and I am sure you will recognise them when you see them.

Xx The Crafty Bat xX

2 comments:

  1. These look fab Kelly, look forward to seeing what you do with them 😃

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tracey, Keep a look out for tomorrow's post :D

      Delete