Saturday 14 January 2017

Gelli Plate Play Time

Hello all and welcome back to The Crafty Bat Blog :D , I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas It has been hectic here hence why I have not posted for a little while.

So I thought I would bring the new year in with some Gelli Plate makes, These are my first ever makes using a Gelli Plate and I am chuffed to bits with them for first attempts and here they are:


 I will link you to the Lavinia Stamps website below including a link to the Gelli Plate starter kit they offer which is what I had purchased a few months and is worth every penny as you even get to pick ANY TWO Lavinia Stamps of your choice.

Before I get to the list of products used I thought I would also share with you individual pictures of each piece.




The products used for both of these pieces are as follows:
Smooth White Matt Card
3x5 inch Gelli Plate 
Adirondack Ink Pads 
Versafine Ink Pads
Lavinia Stamps
Brayer Roller

You can find all the stamps HERE and the Gelli Plate Starter Kit HERE

If you have never used a Gelli Plate before then the kit I mentioned is a fantastic starting place also Tracey who is the person behind Lavinia Stamps has done some tutorial videos on the Gelli Plate which can be found on You Tube there is also many more videos on the Gelli Plate showing different techniques and different materials used including stencils, stamps, acrylic paints and so on.

I hope you like what I have done and make sure to pop back soon to see some more of my most recent makes.

Xx The Crafty Bat xX

4 comments:

  1. Lovely work,found my Gelli today so will have a look at Traceys videos as never used ink on it yet, only acrylic. Love what you've done Kelly 😃

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Tracey. I hope you have lots of fun after watching the video's x

      Delete