Sunday 15 January 2017

Crafty Day With The Bestie

Hi all

Well today's post is so I can share with you all some recent makes I did when me and my best friend had our first crafty day of the new year, We don't get to have crafty day's as often as we used to so when we do we make the most of it, with sharing new techniques we have picked up new products and of cause plenty of giggles and chatting.

So armed with my stamps, inks, blending tools and more off I went with what I wanted to do while my bestie did some collage backgrounds, here is what I come up with 


You may recognise the background colours from a previous make I did, I wanted to do the same blended background as I really like the colour combination. So this piece was done using the following products:

White Matt Card 250gsm
Tim Holtz Distress Inks
Versafine Inks 
Inkylicious Stencil
Hampton Art Stamp Perfect Tool (New Toy - Blog Post to come about this)

The second piece I wanted to do a more of a daytime background so I referred to my Distress Ink Background Swatch which I have slowly been putting together I will of cause share this with you all as soon as I have finished it. I also wanted to use some of my new Lavinia Stamps... Now I had the stamps I wanted to use and the colours for the background.

And here we have it :)


I absolutely adore how this one came out and how well the background came out, for this piece I used the following:

White Matt Card 250gsm
Distress Inks 
Baby Wipe
Inkylicious Stencil
Hampton Art Stamp Perfect Tool 

So there we have it two beautiful scenes all completed and ready to either be framed or made into cards.

I hope you have enjoyed looking at these pieces and any questions feel free to comment and I will get back to you :)

Don't forget to keep a look out for my posts on the Stamp Perfect Tool and the Distress Ink Background Swatch.

Xx The Crafty Bat xX


1 comment:

  1. Love them both, the colours in the fairy one are especially gorgeous tho 😃

    ReplyDelete