Saturday 28 July 2018

July/August ATC Swap

Hi all

Well its that time again to share with you all my next set of ATC's for the Charmed Cards and Crafts swap.

This months theme is SUMMER - with layers

Here is my take on theme


For these ATC's I used the following:
White Cardstock
Neon Paints - Pink and Yellow
Brayer
Stencil
Texture Paste
Pebeo Studio Acrylic Dyna Paint - Green Yellow
Pop Of Paradise Stamp Set
Acrylic Block
Flirty Flamingo Ink Pad
Melon Mambo Ink Pad
Garden Green Ink Pad
Emerald Envy Ink Pad
Tombow Glue
Foam Tape

On the back of each one I have inlcuded my name, date, number of the ATC, Theme, and name of the set "Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons"
If you would like to take part in the ATC Swaps you can join the group >>> HERE<<< and all details shall be in there.

Kelly
Xx The Crafty Bat xX



No comments:

Post a Comment