Friday 27 July 2018

The Best Thing About Memories Is Making Them Layout

Welcome back to my blog today I have another scrapbook layout to share with you all.

This layout features a photograph of - From left to right - My Great-Grandmother Violet Elizabeth (my Nan's Mum), My Nan (Holding my Dad) and my Great-Grandmother Sarah Jane (My Grandad's Mum)


I have scrap-lifted this layout from one of Gold Dove Crafts layouts and I love how mine came out and if you know of Virgina's beautiful layouts you will see how different the same layout can look using different elements and theme.

The supplies I used for this layout are as follows:
A few embellishments from my own stash but majority are from the kit
Envelope Punch Board
Glue
Double Sided Tape
Scissors
Paper Trimmer
Distress Tool.

I did this layout on the same day I did the layout I shared with you all yesterday which were done at my local crop, as this kit was our monthly crop kit too, the lovely Karen who owns Charmed Cards and Crafts puts together a little prize for the best use of the kit but it must be done while at the crop, all of us who did had our layouts voted for on a secret ballot and this month I WON!!! I was so surprised and happy...... Here is what I won



Just look at those beauties... Prima Flowers, Die, and some metal vintage embellishments.

I hope you like what I have done and my take on Gold Dove Crafts layout, and I hope this has given you lots of inspiration.

Kelly
Xx The Crafty Bat xX



No comments:

Post a Comment