Tuesday 31 July 2018

Dream Canvas

Hello all

Today I have a mixed media canvas piece to share with you all, I have been wanting to do this canvas idea for a long time but was not in the right mood and I am sure you all know when it doesn't feel the time it is best not to do it in case you mess it up, sooooo yesterday was the day to tackle this and I am so pleased with it.

I have called this piece "DREAM" and here it is 


As you have now probably guessed why I have called this canvas "Dream"....... Not because of the Dream laser cut wording but as you can see it is a Dream Catcher.

Here are some close up's to show you some of the details on the canvas





I added a fair bit to this to give it that "wow" factor and to be honest I got a little carried away but I think it looks perfect, only thing is the pink colour in the photo's has not shown up as much as I would have liked.

What did I use to make piece? Here is he list of products:
8 x 10 (20 x 25 cm) Canvas
Prima Rose Quartz Papers
Prima Rose Quartz Puffy Stickers
Prima Wild & Free Say It In Crystals 
Lace Trim
Dream Laser Cut MDF Wording
Dylusions Paint - Slate Grey and Rose Quarts ( I made my own sprays with the paints too)
Mixture of Flowers
Metal Butterfly Charms
Kaisercraft Ink Spray - Charcoal
Texture Paste
Stencil
Glass Bead Gel
Matt Medium


I hope this canvas has given you some inspiration on using your paper pads in a different way and that you like what I have done. 

Kelly
Xx The Crafty Bat xX

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
More Mixed Media Challenge - Anything Goes With Optional Pastel
Love To Create Challenge - Anything Creative/Mixed Media Goes
Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes



1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh this is absolutely stunning. I love it.
    Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT Registered Owners/Admin for World Wide Open Design Team Challenge

    ReplyDelete