Sunday 22 July 2018

July Motivation Inspiration Layout

Morning all

Today I have a scrapbook layout to share with you all which I have done as part of the monthly challenge over at Motivation Inspiration

This months 5 prompts which have to be used are as follows:
Gold
Glitter
Love
Wood Embellishments
Use Your Scraps

So here is what I came up with


This layout is of me and my hubby to be when we had a random day out in Blackpool, to include the 5 prompts I used: Gold Kaisercraft Ink Spray, Scrap pieces of papers which I layered behind the photo, I used some scrap vellum which has some lovely hearts on, I also used some heart and Love stickers and a love quote cut apart. I then added a key and butterfly wooden embellishent, to finish it all off I added a title using some cork alphabet stickers.

If you would like to take part in this fun challenge you can join the group >>> HERE <<< it is only a bit of fun and something to hep give your mojo a kick when it is lacking. Each month we have 5 prompts to include on our creation. The challenge is kicked off on the 1st of every month by Laura who will share here creation first then on the 2nd week you will see some inspiration from Caroln (Cal) and then the 3rd week I post my inspiration :) 

Hpe to see you over on the group and joining in and I hope my layout gives you some inspiration.

Kelly
Xx The Crafty Bat xX

No comments:

Post a Comment