Wednesday 25 July 2018

Vintage Artist Trading Coins

Hi all

When i first saw Artist Trading Coins I thought they looked really cool and knew I had to give them a go at some point, So after seeing lots of different inspiration and watching a few you tube videos of different people doing them I jumped on the bandwagon as they say.

So here are the ones I have done


My Inspiration for these came from watching Mike Deakin as soon as I saw him use the paper dolls I just had to do my own as I love love love how they look.

The supplies I used to create them are as follows:
Thick White Cardstock
Neon Acrylic Paints
Brayer
Bubble Wrap
White Acrylic Paint
2.5 inch Circle Die
Tim Holtz Paper Dolls
Tim Holtz Small Talk Stickers
Black Soot Distress Ink

I can not wait to make more in the vintage theme with the paper dolls and in other themes especially as I am taking part in a swap each month at my local crop, For this month I kicked it out off with the theme Music and everyone who took part made 3 to swap and they all were amazing, next month is going to be just as amazing and I am sure I shall what I do, I forgot to photograph the my Music theme ones :( oops 

They are so easy to do, so much fun and very addictive I hope these have given you some inspiration to make your own.

Kelly
Xx The Crafty Bat xX

I would like to enter into the following challenges:
A Vintage Journey - Sentimental

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love these Word Coins - a great collection, beautifully put together. Thanks so much for joining us on A Vintage Journey.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete