Friday 20 July 2018

Steampunk ATC's

Hi all

Well it has been a while but I have a few new things to share with you all, starting with some Steampunk ATC's.

These ATC's were done for a swap I took part in, back in May run by Charmed Cards and Crafts and of cause I loved every minute of making and swapping these.

So here is what I came up with

This picture was taken with the flash


Without Flash 

I used a number of different products to achieve these ATC's, here is a list of what was used
Thick White Cardstock
Modelling Paste
Stencil
Black Gesso
Miss Moneypenny Paint from Indigoblu
3D Printed cogs
Die Cut Cogs from greyboard 
Sentiment stamp from a Visible Image stamp set 
Prima Opal Magic and Alchemy waxes 
Copper Embossing Powder

I love love love how they turned out and the way the prima waxes really bought out the detail of the cogs etc.

I hope you like what I have done and if yu would like to take part in the swap you can find all details over on the Facebook Group >> HERE <<

Kelly
Xx The Crafty Bat xX

2 comments:

  1. Brilliant ATC set love all the cogs and wax highlights
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Carol. Have to admit I love working with the waxes and love doing steampunk :) x

    ReplyDelete