Saturday 21 July 2018

Art Journal Play Time

Hey Hey 

Today I  thought I would share with you all a double page layout in my large Dylusions Art Journal.

This time I didn't use any texture pastes etc and just kept it simple with minimal supplies a bit of a back to the basics.

So here is what I came up with although it was more of a go with the flow play

No Flash


 Flash

For this layout I used the following supplies:
Large Dylusions Art Journal
Distress Oxide Inks
Water Spray
Cog Die Cuts in Kraft Card
Tim Holtz Small Talk Stickers
Tim Holtz Paper Dolls

It is quite surprising what you can achieve with just a few supplies which is something we seem to forget when we are so used to using texture paste and more, as we say less is more at times and i really enjoyed doing this with little supplies, it was a bit of a Grab 5 like Adele (Inkie Quill) does.

I hope you like what I have done here and it inspires you 

Kelly
Xx The Crafty Bat xX



No comments:

Post a Comment